Yes, I have rules. Everyone needs boundaries, especially people responding to my blogs.
1. Keep it relevant. Getting off topic will result in responses not being posted.
2. Keep it nice. Don’t expect me to always be nice though. If you are an idiot, I will let you know.
3. Keep it interesting. Get repetetive and it’ll get snipped.
4. Keep it original. Don’t cut and paste unless you name the source.
5. Please back up any scientific claims with sources… real sources. Be aware that 3 or more links will result in your comment being queued. That’s not me, but the settings to prevent spam. Quote a DOI if you need to.
6. Keep it short. Excessively lengthy responses may not be posted in full.
7. Keep it to one issue at a time. Gish galloping is not how one engages in a discussion. Anyone engaging in this sort of activity will have their comments snipped to one issue at a time.
I reserve the right to remove sections of responses I deem have breached any of the aforementioned 7 simple rules.